Monday 5 November 2012

Aww it's SPM

Assalamualaikum korangg.
*Kenyit mata sikitttttt*

So wassup bro? Sis?

Haha:D

I'm here,
just wanna wish semua SPM candy 2012, good luck. Buat yang terbaikkk.
Especially to all my juniors dari SM Sains Dungun.
Please remember no matter what , you will get through it. Like i did before. Lol.
There another options if you did it badly. Its okayy. But for sure you want the best
 for yourself, parents, teachers and school. I bet you are. Tehee.
So, stay focus, give the best and just left tawakkal to Him. 
With all the hardwork you put in, InsyaAllah. All my doa are always with you guyss.
May Allah ease everything. Strive for STRAIGHT A+!



*Please dont be like me. Only 7A's. Muehehe 

That's all. Choww lu.

#Jaga iman, jaga hati.

Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No copy cat ye sayangg. I'm watching ;)